Disney Couples (Scrapbooking) Swap **DUE ON SATURDAY**

YodasMom, your stuff found its way to my house yesterday! Gorgeous and incredible! You are ever so good.

Thanks for swapping with me - and thanks for the surprise! That was so nice.

KAMommy said:
YodasMom, your stuff found its way to my house yesterday! Gorgeous and incredible! You are ever so good.

Thanks for swapping with me - and thanks for the surprise! That was so nice.

Great news! And, you're welcome!! Thanks for all your work!

JennyL, I got your things yesterday. Everything looks so wonderful! Thank you.

Hey everyone. I have all but three packages :cool1: . I am going to pm those three today to get the status. I will mail no later than Saturday on this one.

:banana: Thanks for the update Cherie!! :) Can't wait to get these back to add to my box of collected swap items.. I just need to get caught up on swaps so I can use them!!! :)

YEAH! I have heard from everyone and I should have all of the packages later this week. Looks like I can mail this weekend!

fanofthemouse - your stuff came today and it is amazing!

Woo hoo!!! You mean both swaps will go out early (well, early for one and on time for another).. Yeah!! :) You are the best!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter