Disney Corporate Jobs- Any Californias Out There?!

My<3BelongsToMickey

Earning My Ears
... and by "Californias" I meant "Californians"....

Hi all!

Any other college graduates out there looking to work for The Walt Disney Company in Burbank, Anaheim, etc.? That's my dream and I've applied in the past, and decided to apply again.

I was just wondering if anyone on the boards has applied/ interviewed with Disney corporate. I know it all starts on DisneyCareers.com, but has anyone gotten a chance to interview after applying on the website?

I have interviewed with corporate in CA.... I am doing a PI in finance with parks and resorts administration In florida (supporting domestic parks and resorts) and hope to move out to corporate sometime soon!

Congratulations on landing a PI!!! I just graduated, so unfortunately I can't apply for internships. But out of curiosity- how did you apply? Was it thorough disneycareers.com, the college program, or your campus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter