Disney convertable bed (Couch) HELP?

dashlite

Earning My Ears
OK...I'm gonna win the prize for dumbest question so here it goes.
I saw a picture of a convertable bed (bearth bed) and it looks like it will work fine for my 3 year old and 5 year old. (both sleep in a bunk bed already.)
NOW here is the question...My 5 year old would sleep up top, in the picture it does not have a ladder or any way for the child to get up top. Is there a ladder? My 5 year old goes to the bathroom at night and I would hate to have to get up and get him out of the bunk bed...but if I have to, I guess I will.
See I told you it was a dumb question. :rotfl2:
Thanks,

Chuck pirate:

I think the cabin steward brings the ladder when he/she pulls down the bed at the night-time turn down. You might want to bring a night light so your little boy can see to make his way down the ladder in the middle of the night.

Yes, your cabin steward will make up the sofa into a bed and pull down the extra bed each evening. At that time he will attach the ladder to the upper bunk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts