• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney College Program

wdw4mealso

Earning My Ears
To say I am excited for my daughter is an understatement. She was just accepted into the DCP for August 2017- January 2018. I had already booked us for a Christmas trip. I think I will be going a lot!!

Congrats. That is the best time to do the program (extra CM holiday discount!). What area did she get accepted for?

Thank you. She is quick service food and beverage cast member. I need to figure out how to get things planned! So exciting.

Thank you. She is quick service food and beverage cast member. I need to figure out how to get things planned! So exciting.

If you have any specific questions I'll try to help. I did the program in 2012-2013 but have kept up with most of the changes and stuff as I like to know if I would still suggest it or not.

My DD got her acceptance today too!! Custodial! She was so happy she was crying when she called. By the time I got home from my service club meeting DH already had us booked over Thanksgiving-our timeshare condo. Expect we will stay a couple days onsite at beginning (condo starts 11/19). And preliminary planning for girls Food and Wine trip. And August trip to drop her off. And Christmas trip....Probably not onsite for much/most of them though, except a day or two.

I just booked my "single" trip. My other two kids are in college, and my husband can't take much time off. So far, we will do her drop off in August- she signed up for the 7th. I have the Christmas trip planned, but may change it up after she gets down there, and we see potential discounts. So my trip is in September! Just booked a flight, and will see where we can stay later. Congrats to all who are hearing right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter