Disney Club price quote can I do better?

heymom

<font color=009900>Mickey kissed my hand
I have reservations for July 1 - 10 for two rooms at the ASMo with length of stay passes for 5 adults ( kids are over the age of 9). The price I am paying is $3679.50. Is this a good deal or can I get better one elsewhere?

I was quoted 404.10 per pass. We do use the water parks, so I don't think that an annual pass would work for this. I did check the price of a premium annual pass and I thought it was more. Please tell me if this is true and how it saves me money on the rooms if I do purchase one.

Sometimes special room rates are offered for Annual pass holders. They are better than the DC deals, but they are not announced until a few months ahead of time & are not always available. It's best to book any kind of discount while you can & then wait for AP or code rates (for the general public). You can book 2 rooms with just 1 AP, and you can always book the rate when it comes out and then get your pass. You just have to have it for check in.

PAPs with the DC discount are about $500 each. That's a lot, but if you might be able to go back to Disney before July 1, 2004 you'll save on your next trip!

If you're staying 9 nights it's $92 per room per night inc tax. That doesn't sound bad for Summer. It's possible you might be able to book the rooms for less than that if a code comes out. Keep watching the Resorts board & Mousesavers.com for new discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest