Disney Club being Discontinued

Angelrose

But I LIKE boring!
Has anyone else heard about this? They will stop taking memberships by the years end. The club is being discontinued December 31, 2003. Another thing that they are taking away from us. The discount wasn't much, but at least it was something. Instead they will issue new DIsney Credit Cards. For every dollar that you spend, you accumulate points which goes to a discount. Count me out of that one. :mad:

DC members can sign up by 12/12/02 to continue their membership through 12/31/03. It is the full renewal rate, even if your membership ends in August there will be no pro-rating. Mine is supposed to end in January 2003, so I'll be signing up by 12/12 to get another 11 months out of it.

I'll be signing up for the Visa. I don't get any kind of rewards on my credit cards right now and I'm the type that charges everything during the month and then pays it off right away, so I'll be looking forward to it.

I did this when Universal had the Discover card and I don't think I've paid for Universal admission for the past 5 years or so, and I still have 3 free tickets left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter