• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club and credit card

shelle94

<font color=green>Got sucked back into Everquest<b
Anybody have any idea how long it takes for the membership charge to show up on your credit card? About a month ago I signed up online. Within a couple of weeks I received the card and membership packet in the mail. I also received a letter saying they were unable to charge my credit card. So last week I called and had them try again. It still doesn't show up on my card and it's been a week. I called again and was told my account is active and not to worry about it. My only worry is we leave in 4 days for WDW and I don't want to get down there and not be able to use my card. Now I regret not sending a check or something but it's too late now. Thanks for any help.

Michelle

I would not worry about it. They don't scan the card for anything. They don't even have a hot list that they check.
It, as you probably know, has a magnetic strip, but, they have never swiped it anywhere.

I know that The Disney Stores DO swipe the card when you use it there.. I would call them again to verify that you are an active member. I wouldn't take a chance of someone not swiping it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter