• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Classics Channel please

RichieRich13

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
How many people actually miss the good Disney shows. Not that they're bad now, it's just like the saying goes, "they don't make em like they used too" but it's true. I use to love coming home from school to watch Ducktales, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck and TailSpin. I used to love watching Gummy Bears and the Wuzzles on Saturday mornings and lets not forget sitting around the tv as a family on Sunday night watching the Wonderful World of Disney. So I think as Disney fans we should band together and request that Disney creates a classic channel to air these now forgotten gems. I had started an online petition. Please sign it and let's make a Disney Classic Channel a reality.
https://www.***********/p/the-walt-disney-company-start-a-disney-classics-channel?just_created=true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter