Disney Character Warehouse

tguz

DIS Veteran
I've heard a lot of people talking about the Disney Character Warehouse but we have never been there. Turns out we are staying close to one on our pre Disney check in night. My question is, are the shirts and stuff they have there for previous years with the year printed on them? Or, do they have some stuff that is non dated specific to each park?

I've heard a lot of people talking about the Disney Character Warehouse but we have never been there. Turns out we are staying close to one on our pre Disney check in night. My question is, are the shirts and stuff they have there for previous years with the year printed on them? Or, do they have some stuff that is non dated specific to each park?

They have a good mix of dated (year) items and general merchandise that I assume is just discontinued stuff. You can find some awesome stuff like shirts and holiday things too

Mixture of dates, undated, cruise and special event clothing. I don’t buy dated ones but there is plenty of others. Toys, holiday, kitchen and houseware, Dooneys, hats, bags, plush, pins .... and they are constantly pulling out stuff.

They have older stuff as well as some of the newer items. Sometimes you find stuff there that is actually selling in the park for full price and you can usually get it there for half off and sometimes more. I love that place and there's actually two character warehouses in Orlando one on Vineland and the other on International Drive. The one on Vineland is bigger and has more variety. I typically like to go during the week and avoid the weekends and also go when they first open at 10am. I tend to find better stuff when arriving early. There's plenty of videos on Youtube you can view to get an idea of what the store might have available.

They have older stuff as well as some of the newer items. Sometimes you find stuff there that is actually selling in the park for full price and you can usually get it there for half off and sometimes more. I love that place and there's actually two character warehouses in Orlando one on Vineland and the other on International Drive. The one on Vineland is bigger and has more variety. I typically like to go during the week and avoid the weekends and also go when they first open at 10am. I tend to find better stuff when arriving early. There's plenty of videos on Youtube you can view to get an idea of what the store might have available.
Thanks! We are staying by the International Drive location. I will check to see how far away the other one is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter