• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Warehouse Outlet Store 10% Discount Coupon

thanks for posting this! We always try to visit the outlet when we are in WDW. I am glad to see we will be able to do the same thing at DL! :thumbsup2

I printed 2 of these Disney Outlet coupons. My friends were at DL to, so I was going to give them one, But they checked out before I did and left.

I used mine on our items no problem. There was an item I forget to get, so went back the next day and used the second coupon!! It worked out!

Yes very easy take Bus Route 43 up Harbor Ave Northbound about 24 street to Orangethorpe Ave hop off and to your right is the Marshalls Circuit City and around the corner is the Disney Discount Shop I have done a link for google maps for you

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...&t=h&z=13&om=1

Thanks for this Darren, I've been wondering about how to get there on public transport. Cool.

Quick question, had some trouble with the Googlelink - so I had a quick look using street view, is it on the same section of stores as Circuit City? Or across the road. There looks like there are a lot of stores in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter