• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Express

LoobyLoo33

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Can anyone tell me more about the Disney Character Express. Does it run at certain times of the day like parade or does it just appear randomly.

Also is it running all year while the 15th celebration is going because it would be lovely to see when i go in November.

Thank you
Lisa
:)

from what i can gather it comes out at set times a couple of times a day (someone correct me if i'm wrong cos i've not been yet!).

i;d love to see it when i go in dec but from what i can gather its a bit of a madhouse when the characters get off it! x

It takies place four times a day during weekdays, i dont know about weekends:

Weekdays 11h45, 12h45, 13h45, 14h45
Weekend Check at park

It is very short and goes from Town Square to Central Palza, just an 8 minutes ride followed by a 15 minutes *mad* meet and greet.
I have seen every day the same characters on the train: Chip n Dale, Woody, Tigro and Pinocchio - sorry i forget someone ;)

i onlt saw it coz it was new and for the 15th. wasnt worth it really lol and im a die hard character and parades fan lol.
it is indeed very short, and the crowds around the characters are manic!

D.

characterexpress3.jpg

characterexpress4.jpg

characterexpress5.jpg

This bit is lovely to watch, it's when the characters get down off the train that all hell breaks loose.

i think i might attempt it at least once - just to say i've done it! lol! would love to see the white rabbit! x

Thank you all again

I will definately give it a go too, my son is train mad so will probably enjoy the train more than characters.

Lisa

Tous en train!! :cool1:

Love it - but the scrum for the characters is madness - perfectly in keeping with the normal character meet and greet strategy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter