Disney Channel Star in WDW the last week of April???

DisneyTones913

Stay as you are!
Hey! I was talking to a friend today and they said that someone from Disney Channel will be at the Walt Disney World Resort the last week of April. On Disney Channel, they usually have little segments like Disney 365 where they are promoting something new at one of the theme parks with a star (Think Jason Earles at Everest or Jason Dolley in Tomorrowland at Disneyland promoting a new video game), and it would be something like that. I was just wondering if anyone heard the same and if anyone could give me some info on when and where this is happening. Thanks! :goodvibes

At the top of the page of the DIS, just above the Welcome Forum, there is something about DC stars coming to WWOS to compete against each other. It will be held Apr.24-27. This may be what your friend is telling you about.

It's probably the same thing they did last summer. Forget what it's called.

was it that sort of olympics-type thing? Did anyone go last time? Is anyone going this time? Do you think it is worth a visit? Do you think i would be able to get some autographs there? Sorry for all the question!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I would think you can be there to watch and yes, probably get autographs as well.

I am so excited because this just came out on the passholders site.

You're invited to the Disney Channel Games and Concert

Disney Channel Games

Watch Disney Stars from around the world compete against each other in the Disney Channel Games. Passholders are invited to attend tapings of the games from April 24-26*. Cheer on team members like Miley Cyrus, Corbin Bleu, Cole and Dylan Sprouse and Adrienne Bailon. Afterwards, you receive tickets for a concert starring favorite Disney Channel performers like Corbin Bleu, Hannah Montana, The Cheetah Girls, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. Space is limited, so sign up today!**
Event Details:

* To sign up, send your name, address, phone number and number of people in your party to dcgamesph@yahoo.com.
* Taping times each day are:
o SHIFT 1: 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)
o SHIFT 2: 2 p.m.-6:30 p.m. (4.5 hours)
* Sign-up for shifts is required in order to receive one complimentary ticket per shift per person to the concert.
* Passholders are requested to stay for the duration of the taping, even during production breaks. If you leave during the shift, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a complimentary ticket to attend the concert.
* Check in is at designated locations each day, where you will receive a wrist band. A staff member will guide you to the viewing area for the taping. At the end of your shift, you must check out to receive the ticket for the concert.
* The closing concert will be held on April 27 from 3-11 p.m.

Location of Event: Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex.

*Times and Talent are subject to change without notice.
**Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.

:confused: ok....but i dont think im a passholder....
I did request tickets from the dc games site. Do you think i will get them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter