Disney + billing question, someone on the internet must know

MrsCobraBubbles

Life's too short to wear pants all the time
I'm being billed weirdly for my Disney+ bundle, I think. I have 2 separate charges that show up about a week apart. One is for Disney+ and it's billing me $6.42. The other charge is showing up on my statement as "Google*Disney Mobile" and it has shown up on my account with a charge of $7.41 for the last 2 months. When I log in to my Disney+ account it shows that I am signed up for the Disney+ bundle package which should be billing me $12.99/month. If you combine the charges they are showing up at $13.83 if I did my math right. Anyone else have the Disney bundle? Do they charge you this weird amount?

I think that I signed up for Disney+ with a discount code, and then I added the bundle a couple months ago during quarantine, but I can't make sense of this billing. The first time that charge for Disney Mobile came up I thought one of my kids had bought an app without asking, didn't think much of it. But then it showed up again this month and I actually looked at what I was being charged for the disney+ but I still can't make it add up. Please help me avoid a 40 minute call to customer service!

My Disney plus is billed one day and the Hulu is billed another because I had Hulu first. It adds up to $12.99 plus tax. I think you’re ok
Thanks for explaining! I need to start writing this stuff down when I do it. Do your charges show up on your statement as different things? Like mine are billed from "Disney +" and "Google*disney mobile".

A Google search seems to show that "Google*Disney Mobile" is a game-related charge? Like, is there a Disney game you play on your phone, and maybe you did some microtransactions?

Could be, but unlikely.
12.99*106.5%=13.83435
13.83435 reduced to two decimal places=13.83
Voila!

A Google search seems to show that "Google*Disney Mobile" is a game-related charge? Like, is there a Disney game you play on your phone, and maybe you did some microtransactions?
nope. The only Disney game on my account right now is emoji blitz. But thank you because your comment made me go back and look and I think I have this figured out now!!!

the charge labeled "Google*disney mobile" showed up when I signed up for Disney+ and it is recurring monthly on the same date. I just noticed that if I look at my account on Disney+ there is an option to manage my subscription on Google Play. So I guess I must have signed up for Disney+ on my phone through the app store and that's why it is billed as a google mobile charge. The other charge that is billed from "Disney+" is actually the bill for the add-on bundle because that charge begins when i purchased the bundle and it was purchased on the Disney+ website and not through the app store. And as luv2sewtjr and kaytieeldr mentioned, when you combine the charges it equals what the bundle charge plus tax would be.

I'm being billed weirdly for my Disney+ bundle, I think. I have 2 separate charges that show up about a week apart. One is for Disney+ and it's billing me $6.42. The other charge is showing up on my statement as "Google*Disney Mobile" and it has shown up on my account with a charge of $7.41 for the last 2 months. When I log in to my Disney+ account it shows that I am signed up for the Disney+ bundle package which should be billing me $12.99/month. If you combine the charges they are showing up at $13.83 if I did my math right. Anyone else have the Disney bundle? Do they charge you this weird amount?

I think that I signed up for Disney+ with a discount code, and then I added the bundle a couple months ago during quarantine, but I can't make sense of this billing. The first time that charge for Disney Mobile came up I thought one of my kids had bought an app without asking, didn't think much of it. But then it showed up again this month and I actually looked at what I was being charged for the disney+ but I still can't make it add up. Please help me avoid a 40 minute call to customer service!

It's 12.99 + tax, so 13.83 is about right. I had a separate Hulu account that I linked with the Disney + account, and I get 2 bills a month, on different dates, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts