Disney Baskets delivered to room? Who do you use?

jesters

Mouseketeer
I have looked thru the Disney Florist site and its just not what I had in mind. Does anyone else make Disney themed baskets that can be delivered to your room? I have booked 15 rooms (for my employees) and would love to send them each a basket. Thanks!

I am using memoriesbybetsy for my DH's for our 25th anniversary at the CSR in September. I told her what he liked and she gave me some ideas and is putting the basket together.

Jesters- Can I come work for u!!! :rotfl:
I have used the Disney Florist twice- both times I have L O V E D the baskets but neither time they were delivered to the room & it was kind of disappointing when they gave them to my DH upon check in.. not like we had enough of things to hold..

Anywho, since I have been on Dis I have heard wonderful things about betsy.. I have even recommended her for my sisters upcoming trip. My only suggestion is when placing the order be specific on when you would like them to get the basket.... (room or upon check in)

thanks for the info!, Im gonna get my wife a basket for her bd while we are at wdw

I used Betsy in December and she was very helpful, pleasant and responsive.

I've used Peg as well, on several occasions Also used Disney Florist. With Disney Florist, I didn't see what I wanted but they were able to actually come up with some things that I ended up going with.
Peg is also great to work with...love her stuff to death!

As I've discovered, no one except Disney Florist can include food in the baskets. So I will go with them. I wanted everyone to have something Disney, plus some sodas and snacks in the basket for them to have in the room. I will call them to see if they can tweek a few things and I'm sure it will all work out fine!

Thanks again fellow DISers! You always have the answers!!

Can I just say that you are the Best. Boss. Ever!!!!

What an awesome thing you are doing for your employees!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter