disney bag from parks

(:kristina

Earning My Ears
so i bought a bag back in august. it was like 15 bucks and was pretty much everywhere. but when i was in school something got spilled on it, and i had my dad wash it. only after he washed it it was ruined. its black and smaller than a piece of paper, but not super small. it had mickey's on it. they were neon ish rainbow colored and they were metallic. i cant find it anywhere online. would it still be in the parks?:confused3 helppp

Do you still have it? Can you post a picture of it in its ruined state? That will help people to check if it is still there.

i know its hard to keep all receipts but it helps on problems like this.
if you can find yours and call Disney they should help you find another one if possible.been in this situation before now i have a drawer full of receipts.
good luck

i can post a picture if i knew how lol.

and i dont have the recipt :( i bought it in august at mouse gear right before we left. but it was a nice messenger type bag. it was perfect! im not about to spend 300 on a disney purse because thats all i can find online :/ but it was sooooo cute. it added to my mickey trademark, im known as the disney girl. thank god not in a werid way... but we all know what thats like:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter