"Disney Babies"

hammie59

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased any of the Disney Babies from the theme parks and had any trouble with them? We bought a baby Minnie and a month later I found my 12 mth old in her crib covered with fluff. One of the seams was ripped open on Minnie's head. Disney is sending a replacement, but I was just wondering if it was a fluke or a reoccuring quality defect in that particular product. Just curious.

If these are the dolls that come w/ a little blanket wrapped around them, then we have Baby Ariel. We have had her for over a year and have had no problems (other than she is topless now and I have no idea where her top is???).

We have baby minnie and baby simba and have had them for almost a year and they are still hanging in there just fine.

I hope they are good because I'm surprising my DD with a stitch. I might alow her to choose one too since they are so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter