Disney Autograph books made on Shutterfly

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
Just wondering if there are any free clip art or pages available to use for "blank" pages? I tried to do a search but never seem to get it right! Thanks for any help, advice or ideas! Love making trip books, first try at an autograph book!

Just wondering if there are any free clip art or pages available to use for "blank" pages? I tried to do a search but never seem to get it right! Thanks for any help, advice or ideas! Love making trip books, first try at an autograph book!

If you go to the main page of the DISboards and page WAAAAY down, there is a section called 'The Creative Community". Folks there are into scrapbooking, sewing, lots of different creative things and I'm sure there are blank autograph book pages somewhere buried in there. I've seen them, just not sure where.

Good luck!

You can't just add Disney clipart on Shutterfly (or any other non Disney PhotoPass site) to make a book. You will have to design your own pages using free clipart (or visit the Creative DISigns section on here and use pages the designers offer) and save the pages as .jpg files. Then upload those designs onto Shutterfly as photos and make pages with them.

If you go to the main page of the DISboards and page WAAAAY down, there is a section called 'The Creative Community". Folks there are into scrapbooking, sewing, lots of different creative things and I'm sure there are blank autograph book pages somewhere buried in there. I've seen them, just not sure where.

Good luck!
oops must of posted in wrong section, sorry and thanks!

You can't just add Disney clipart on Shutterfly (or any other non Disney PhotoPass site) to make a book. You will have to design your own pages using free clipart (or visit the Creative DISigns section on here and use pages the designers offer) and save the pages as .jpg files. Then upload those designs onto Shutterfly as photos and make pages with them.
yes, that is what i am looking for :)

I was very successful making a scrapbook style photo book using Disney clip art from the Creative Community and things I found under Google images. I used many Disney images. I'm sure you aren't supposed to. I think these companies don't closely examine every book because mine went through just fine. I used Picaboo. There are many companies that do these kinds of books. I'm sure the worst thing that can happen is the photo book company can refuse to print it.

Just an FYI, unless you have a coupon, those Shutterfly books can get a bit pricey. The 8x8's start at about $24, before shipping.

Guess since I scrapbook and have a whole arsenal of tools to make my own, it seems a bit expensive to me.

Just an FYI, unless you have a coupon, those Shutterfly books can get a bit pricey. The 8x8's start at about $24, before shipping.

Guess since I scrapbook and have a whole arsenal of tools to make my own, it seems a bit expensive to me.

Groupons are great too. I haven't had to pay full price for one yet. There always seems to be a Groupon out there. For most Groupons it doesn't even have to be the one from your city. You can buy the Groupon for any city as its a code you enter online that works universally no matter what city you actually live in.

Shutterfly offers FREE photobooks several times a year. Just had one last week. They also offer 101 4x6 prints free throughout the year. I got all my daughters character photos off my Photopass CD printed that way and it only cost $4.80 for shipping!

BuzzBelleMom said:

Shutterfly actually also sends out codes for free photo books sometimes. I've done at least 2 so far that way, and am currently in the middle of designing another one that I got a free code for from my Best Buy Rewards Zone email.

3_disprincesses said:
Shutterfly offers FREE photobooks several times a year. Just had one last week. They also offer 101 4x6 prints free throughout the year. I got all my daughters character photos off my Photopass CD printed that way and it only cost $4.80 for shipping!

And having scrapbooked before, I'm not sure it's that much more expensive when you factor the price of the book, plus the Disney specific scrapbook embellishments (which aren't cheap), plus the photo prints, plus all the other incidentals like glue and other embellishments

Well those are absolutely adorable!!! So, you printed those online? I've had to stop printing any Disney photos at our local Walmart. They refuse to print any character print without a photo release.......but I obviously don't have one for pics made with my own camera! They flat refuse to believe I have rights to my own pics...grr. Started right after our cruise in 2010; something must've happened to them. I asked if they had rights to print the huge 16x20 of the castle hanging behind their counter....oddly enough, the next time I went back, it was gone!

Sorry to go so far OT. I did a Shutterfly book of various character pics, either with us or pics from parades, etc., then left room on the page for autographs. So far, have only seen Ariel since I made it (and Gaston, but had no pic of him in it). Plan to keep it as mine, since I've made my kids each their own paper character scrapbooks. And yes, I agree, regular scrapping is just as--or probably more--expensive.

Well those are absolutely adorable!!! So, you printed those online? I've had to stop printing any Disney photos at our local Walmart. They refuse to print any character print without a photo release.......but I obviously don't have one for pics made with my own camera! They flat refuse to believe I have rights to my own pics...grr. Started right after our cruise in 2010; something must've happened to them. I asked if they had rights to print the huge 16x20 of the castle hanging behind their counter....oddly enough, the next time I went back, it was gone!

Sorry to go so far OT. I did a Shutterfly book of various character pics, either with us or pics from parades, etc., then left room on the page for autographs. So far, have only seen Ariel since I made it (and Gaston, but had no pic of him in it). Plan to keep it as mine, since I've made my kids each their own paper character scrapbooks. And yes, I agree, regular scrapping is just as--or probably more--expensive.

I did make them online and sent to my store for pick up. Never even thought about having a problem with the images. No questions asked. They do question if it looks looks a studio took the pictures.
I got the pictures from another Dis'er who posted a link tothem on her Photobucket. A few that she didn't have, I googled images and found ones that were perfect!

My husband made one to give our daughter the day we leave to surprise her! He used photos from our previous trips and it looks so good! he took photos of her with her favorite characters and made space for autographs. :D

My husband made one to give our daughter the day we leave to surprise her! He used photos from our previous trips and it looks so good! he took photos of her with her favorite characters and made space for autographs. :D

I love that idea.

Walmart is horrible if you try to print anything in the store. I have had them tell me several times that I can't print certain images because I had no copyright. However now I just do it all online and just do site to store so I can pick it up in the store. I never have any issues doing it this way.

wow, thanks for all the replies :)

OK, yes, I had free and discount codes for Shutterfly, i agree that it gets WAY too pricey! I Only make them when I have the codes. I'm fond of Shutterfly over other companies too, seems most user friendly, or used to anyway! I like the spiral book idea with those prints, but I am doing what the other poster said and using personal pics from our previous trips of the kids with characters throughout the years and leaving a space for the characters... what I was wondering is what kind of back ground pic should I use for my pics, and for characters I don't have pics of and may bump into, what should I use? I know I use a plain white page...but ugh..lol! I was hoping there was something much more fun. I suppose I could cut scrap paper and put it on top of the plain pages and fancy it up with my existing scrapping stuff, but h honestly, I wanted it all kind of stream lined and not bulky.... I may possibly be putting too much thought into all of this!

I would love to see pics of peoples completed projects though!

I do mine as photobooks as well. I prefer hard covers to the soft cover as it protects the pages better. This won't probably help you as I ordered mine from Europe. It was done offline on desktop photobook creator software and then uploaded to their order site for printing. This year I did it as 8.5 x 12 inch hard cover book in landscape format. I am posting a few screen grabs of it from the laptop so image quality on here may not be too good but it will give you an idea.

Page 2-3 by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

Page 8-9 by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

Page 14-15 by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

It's very addictive! Often the sun will start coming up and I think "Oh no, I need to go to work in a few hours and haven't gone to sleep yet!" :lmao:

I did a total of 38 pages

wow, thanks for all the replies :)

OK, yes, I had free and discount codes for Shutterfly, i agree that it gets WAY too pricey! I Only make them when I have the codes. I'm fond of Shutterfly over other companies too, seems most user friendly, or used to anyway! I like the spiral book idea with those prints, but I am doing what the other poster said and using personal pics from our previous trips of the kids with characters throughout the years and leaving a space for the characters... what I was wondering is what kind of back ground pic should I use for my pics, and for characters I don't have pics of and may bump into, what should I use? I know I use a plain white page...but ugh..lol! I was hoping there was something much more fun. I suppose I could cut scrap paper and put it on top of the plain pages and fancy it up with my existing scrapping stuff, but h honestly, I wanted it all kind of stream lined and not bulky.... I may possibly be putting too much thought into all of this!

I would love to see pics of peoples completed projects though!

I would use google images to find backgrounds. Maybe tiger stripes for Tiggers background and stuff like that. The larger the image the better the resolution. Wallpapers for computers are a great resource too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter