Disney Auctions promotions

Dar20

Hot Momma
Hello, all, I have a question about Disney Auctions promotions. Recall that recently there was a promotion that high bidders would receive a LE Lilo & Stitch pin. I won three auctions. I only got one pin. Does anyone have any insight? I sent Guest Services an e-mail, but I wondered if anyone here had any experience with it.

Thanks in advance.

Dar

This is the answer I got...

Thank you for your interest in Disney Auctions.

We have received your email regarding the Lilo & Stitch Collector's Pin promotion. The promotion stated that every customer winning one or more Disney auction after June 14th, and when checkout is completed during this time, will receive a free Lilo & Stitch Collector's Pin while supplies last. Therefore, this promotion was restricted to one promotional pin per eBay user id.

Again, we thank you for your interest and look forward to your next return to Disney Auctions, the premier site to find unique, Disney treasures every week.

Sincerely,

Disney Auctions
Kimber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter