Disney Attraction Pin Trading Props.

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
I was just reading on ODPT that at certain Lands/attractions in the Magic Kingdom they have pin trading props (ex a tombstone at the haunted Mansion and a priates chest at Pirates of the Caribbean) I would like to find them when I go in about 8 days. Hopefully they are still doing this, if they are where exactly are they? In a gift shop or do they wander around?

Thanks,

Swamp_Fox

I know the haunted mansion tombstone pinholder is custom built and is not for sale.

do you have to ask for about these props or are they out in the open somewhere? I am asking because when I was down there recently (end of may) I didn't see them

thanks
Robert

I just got back from WDW yesterday and I checked all locations of the Pin Trading Props that ODPT had on it's website and at every location I went to the cast member had no clue what I was talking about except one (that was at Pirates of The Carribean and she said it wasn't being used often enough so we don't take it out more. Well so much for that.

Swamp_Fox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter