Disney at Christmas

jodycat

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are thinking of going to Disney for Christmas, there will be 3 of us-me, my husband & my mother. Any ideas on a reasonably priced place to stay? We are planning on going from 12-21 thru 12-26. We already have vacations booked for this year and this was spur of the moment, actually a gift for my mother!! So in other words we need to find a nice, clean and possibly inexpensive place to stay. Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

Linda

If you wish to stay on-site, the least expensive would be any of the All Stars. Also, isn't Pop Century suppose to be opened in December? That might be fun to stay at a brand new resort. The only place off-site I've stayed at was Homewood Suites--we were about one mile from the park entrance. Free breakfast, munchies in the evening, nice clean rooms. Their prices aren't too bad either for a suite hotel. Sleeps 6 plus infant. Two beds in the bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa. Full kitchen. They do have a free shuttle, but it only runs once or twice out and once in, so you would need a car.

brerrab04.gif
<font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">proud member of the Danettes</marquee></font></font><font color=maroon><font face="Comic Sans MS">CBR October 1994
<font color=green>Treehouse January 2000
<font color=orange>ASMusic November 2000
<font color=dark pink>Polynesian March 2001</font></font>

Last Christmas, my family stayed in the Marriott Orlando World Center for $75.00 a night, through Priceline. You might give it a try. I've had great luck. I might have gotten it cheaper, but I figured that $75 was pretty darn good for Christmastime!

Hello jodycat~If you could possibly move your arrival date to the 20th instead of the 21st then you could get the value season rate for your entire stay..this is what we are doing in Dec..if you have any questions,feel free to email me..ddr1@bright.net
Angie~

tinkglb1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest