disney around christmas time ???

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
how are the crowds around december 10th ? we are going for the week and we thought it wouldnt be as crowed as it would have been in june ( we switched our dec las vegas trip to go to las vegas in june)

Crowds will be low, you will love it there this week.

I agree, that's a great time to go, holiday decorations are up and the crowds are small.

thanks guys, i cant wait to go

We have been twice at Christmas, both times the week before Christmas. The weather is beautiful (though occassionally cold & occassionally rainy). The only downfall to this is the packing dillema - one year we swam & wore shorts for 3 days, and then the temp dropped to the 40's!. The crowds are low, and IMHO the parks are the most beautiful with Christmas decorations!

thanks, i think we will be ok with the weather because we used to live in montana for years so georgia weather is nothing for us

Crowds are much lower at that time of year than they are in June. Also weather is much cooler and more comfortable. But, DO TAKE winter clothes also. Some days (especially evenings during the fireworks) are very chilly and even downright cold. Be sure to have sweat shirts, jeans, jackets, gloves and hats with you. As long as you have these items you will have a great time. Just be prepared! Early to Mid December is our favorite time to go!

I love it at christmas time. remember if you you are staying on property and have a saturday night on our vacation the magic kingdom has magic hours till 12 pm. And it is awesome. It is our family's tradition to do. sometimes its cold so dress warm at night. :) have a great time.

This is definitely good to know! A lot of my family is taking a trip down the week before Christmas. I'm not sure how many days we'll be going to the park, but I was curious how busy it would be. I just hope the weather is good!

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Has anyone ever gone during Christmas week? Is it even actually open then?

oh yeah its open then...a man is it packed at the magic kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter