Disney Alaska Trip report with Pics

98slowbra

Mouseketeer
Sorry I just joined today so this is a bit late. For our 20th Anniversary we went on the Disney Wonder Alaskan cruise in June of 2013. We did a excursion at each port. This by far was the best trip we have ever been on. the sites are unreal and so amazing I could not put the camera down. This trip it did not rain but the last day and was around 60 degrees each day. the wife and I had such a great time we will do this again. I have never seen such beautiful sites in my life. Here are some pics I took from this cruise so you can see just how unreal it is. Remember I am no pro at taking pics but I do the best I can with the gear I have
my gear
Canon 60D
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM II Macro Zoom Lens
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM AF Standard Zoom Lens
Sigma APO Teleconverter 1.4x EX DG
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens
Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash
Now some pics

Wow! I definitely can't wait for our cruise in August. I hope my pictures turn out as great as your's did. They are awesome. Great job! :thumbsup2

Wow! I definitely can't wait for our cruise in August. I hope my pictures turn out as great as your's did. They are awesome. Great job! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much, you will love your cruise in Alaska, I took a lot of these on the Bering Sea Crab Fishermens Tour in Ketchikan, that is where I got the Eagle pics, the others I got from the ship and Pilots Choice helicopter ride in Juneau. You will love your trip I know I will go back again and again.

A baby Seal was born one morning in Tracy Arm so the boat could not go up that far, I shot this from our room. You don't see this everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter