Disney 2022 - Resorts & Tickets now on sale

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
Hi

anyone get 2022 booked today, if so what did you book 😀

I notice there doing free amendments or a full refund if you want one up until 31st December 2022 which is good, just in case (Disney direct)

does anyone think a offer might come out in April ? you can add it on if one comes out with no fee.

I think I'll wait! There is a lack of resorts, no dining plan and further hikes in prices.
Not sure what they will do about the traditional UK offer in April - it might be too soon to be sure about how things will look. It would be lovely to have something booked to look forward to!!

I think I'll wait! There is a lack of resorts, no dining plan and further hikes in prices.
Not sure what they will do about the traditional UK offer in April - it might be too soon to be sure about how things will look. It would be lovely to have something booked to look forward to!!
Well don’t forget if you book now you can change to the offer free of charge / no admin fee or even get a full refund upto 7 days before travel with Disney direct

Hi everybody, does anybody know if this refund policy applies to just the tickets. I'm hoping to travel in January 2022 but don't want to book tickets if I can't change/cancel them. Thanks.

Hi all

anyone with more knowledge than I do know why there’s no animal kingdom available? We have may 21 booked looking to push to April 22 ( from original holiday booked for sep2020 )

Hi all

anyone with more knowledge than I do know why there’s no animal kingdom available? We have may 21 booked looking to push to April 22 ( from original holiday booked for sep2020 )

It’s because it’s currently closed with no given reopening date I believe - if a resort is closed it won’t show up as bookable or that’s what I was told. When it reopens or there’s a date for its reopening it’ll be bookable.

We're planning December 2022. I'm thinking of buying our tickets soon before a price increase but we don't stay onsite and we don't buy tix through Disney. I am starting to price out potential rentals though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter