• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney’s Let the Memories Begin Tour this Friday and Saturday

TLPL

DIS Veteran
Just saw this on Facebook:

Vaughan Mills
Disney’s Let the Memories Begin Tour
Friday, September 2 - Saturday, September 3
Bass Pro Court, 10am - 7pm

Don’t miss the chance to create instantaneous memories in a Disney Parks photo booth that you can share with others.
Visit http://www.letthememoriesbegintour.com/ to learn more about the Tour online and to enter for a chance to win a Disneyland or Walt Disney World vacation. So don't wait a moment longer. There's a Disney memory waiting for you right now!

I want to go check it out! Do you think people will think I am nut drive all the way from Niagara Falls to Vaughan for this?? :cool1:

Who cares what people think? I think you should go, check it out, and then come back and tell us all about it! Don't think about it as something crazy, think about it as doing something for your friends on the DIS! It could be a trip report! :thumbsup2 Hey...I'd go if I could! :)

The Vaughan Mills store was only expanded. It did not have a makeover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter