DISer-color pics at parks/love to see them

breezy1077

<font color=green><marquee behavior=alternate>Eat
I'd love to see some pictures about how y'all show your "dis" color at the parks. Any creative ways to show you're a diser? This will be my first time going to the parks as one of you and I'd love to show my colors too.;)

i had lime green ribbon on my fanny pack..not very orginal. i met some very lovely people on the bus that happened to be wearing lime green shirts and i am not shy... so i asked if they were from here. they were. i met a very nice lady at star wars weekends a few years ago...sorry i forget who but my son took a picture of you!!.. she was wearing lime green mickey heads from home depot. this year i bought a bagallinni messenger bag in lime green!!!

I have a lime green baggallini and I'm making a button for it with a lime green mickey head with my username.

I also did the Home Depot lime green mickey heads with my Dis'er name and then laminated them and punched holes in them so I could attach them to my luggage and my small bag I kept with me in the parks.

FinalLGMH.jpg

I'm a lime green freak!

During my last trip:

Me with my lime green shirt, lime green card holder & lime green crocs:
mlh-032.jpg

And on another day wearing my lime green DIS shirt & lime green card holder. (You can't see them, but I also have on lime green crocs!)
P1000571.jpg

Moving this one over to the ThemeParks Community Board where the picture threads have a home!

Thanks!

Knox

I'm a lime green freak!

During my last trip:

Me with my lime green shirt, lime green card holder & lime green crocs:
mlh-032.jpg

And on another day wearing my lime green DIS shirt & lime green card holder. (You can't see them, but I also have on lime green crocs!)
P1000571.jpg
The shirt looks great where do you buy them?:)

Thanks.

The first one I got from Kohl's (just a regular polo type shirt and I added the mickey head patch, that I got from the DISboard).

The second one I ordered from someone here on the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter