Disembarking the Dream

wildel1021

Mouseketeer
Hello All.....This may have been answered in another thread, but I am unable to locate the thread. I need to make arrangements for a car to pick us up at the port, does anyone know what is the earliest that you can disembark the Dream.:)

We had the first breakfast that morning and was off the ship by 8am

I think we were cleared at about 7:15. If you did 'walk off' and kept all your bags, you could go immediately. You still had to go through the terminal and customs, so at the very least 20 minutes.

We kept our bags but didn't get in line to leave until about 8:30, and by then there was quite a line but it still moved quickly.

Nancy

We were cleared by 7:30. We didn't hurry and didn't have breakfast on the ship and I know we were in the car at the port by 8:30. We carried our bags off since we had our on car.

We put our bags out the night before. First breakfast was 6:45 (yes, early!). We were off the boat by 7:45. It took us about 30 minutes to get through the line into customs. Our luggage was easy to spot, grabbed everything, got in line, then waited. Nothing was searched--just had to swear we weren't bringing anything illegal back with us. I would say have the car meet you between 8:30-9 and you would be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter