DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST again!

hahanosmiley-1.gif

And they thank you for it :lmao:

Actually....they don't seem to need my help. Seems to be a few people shopping out here.

The IT industry seems to be booming here.

I grew up in San Jose. My first job out of high school was in Silicon Valley, many years ago! :lmao:

Wow! Are we in the company of an IT mega-magnate???

I like this part of the world. About the only thing wrong with it is the San Andreas Fault.

The answer to life, the universe and everything.

I'm number 3.14159265359. Pi anyone?

And LAST!

Speaking of Pi....I saw the ads for the Life of Pi. I remember reading that book when I was a lot younger and couldn't make much sense of it. It will be interesting to see the movie.

206. That's how many miles it took to drive round the bay; from the Peninsular to San Jose to Oakland into the Downtown area and back again. :lmao:

Speaking of Pi....I saw the ads for the Life of Pi. I remember reading that book when I was a lot younger and couldn't make much sense of it. It will be interesting to see the movie.

206. That's how many miles it took to drive round the bay; from the Peninsular to San Jose to Oakland into the Downtown area and back again. :lmao:

Kids thought the preview looked pretty cool visually and said they would rather wait and see if on video. I agree, book was confusing and the preview seemed to confuse me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter