DisDads Lotto

GoHerd1028

<font color=red>DDC 172<br><font color=green>"Inse
With the high Powerball jackpot going on a few of us haved kicked around the idea of having a running DisDads Lotto. Instead of sending out money we would rotate turns buring the tickets and then posting a picture of the tickets on here so everyone involved would be able to see the numbers and the date of the drawing. If you are interested in taking part in this sign in here and then we can come up with a rotation of everyone.:banana:

Here's the problem, as I posted in the "mother" thread:

Here's the problem - we can't really have an internet trail. It's illegal to sell lottery tickets or shares of lottery tickets across state lines. So we have to trust a "designated winner" to make a claim on our behalf, in the state in which the winning ticket is purchased - probably with the help of an attorney to set up a nice little private corporation to hold the ticket before it is cashed.

If it's permissible, I',m in.

If it's against the rules, then I didn;t post here.

If it's permissible, I',m in.

If it's against the rules, then I didn;t post here.

Me too...

As I posted in the main thread.

We can discuss it here, and set the schedule, but we should share the numbers and results via e-mail.

Whoever is in...sign in here and then send me a PM with your e-mail contact information and we will go from there...

it will depend on how many Dads we get. Right now we are up to 5. What the plan is to do would be to rotate who purchases the tickets and each of us invest enough to cover a ticket for each Dad and then e-mail a copy of the ticket to rest of the Dads. We wont post that stuff on the boards. It is going to be kept off the boards. I have a group e-mail list of everyone. So, if you or any of the other Dads are interested in joining in send me a PM with your name and e-mail. I am going to give it a few more days before I close it off. I would like to have at least 10 Dads playing. Once we start the rotation no new Dads will be able to join until the next rotation begins. Hope that makes sense. It is all a work in progess right now.

it will depend on how many Dads we get. Right now we are up to 5. What the plan is to do would be to rotate who purchases the tickets and each of us invest enough to cover a ticket for each Dad and then e-mail a copy of the ticket to rest of the Dads. We wont post that stuff on the boards. It is going to be kept off the boards. I have a group e-mail list of everyone. So, if you or any of the other Dads are interested in joining in send me a PM with your name and e-mail. I am going to give it a few more days before I close it off. I would like to have at least 10 Dads playing. Once we start the rotation no new Dads will be able to join until the next rotation begins. Hope that makes sense. It is all a work in progess right now.

Brian mentioned something like $2 per week. Is that dependent upon getting ten dads?

I think we could do 2 bucks a week....Now I was thinking this morning...do we want to put the whole 20 bucks in just the Saturday drawing...or do we want to split it up 10 on wednesday and 10 on sunday...makes no difference to me

I think we could do 2 bucks a week....Now I was thinking this morning...do we want to put the whole 20 bucks in just the Saturday drawing...or do we want to split it up 10 on wednesday and 10 on sunday...makes no difference to me
i do not know how the others feel but this sounds better so we get 2 drawings @ 10.00 each

I prefer one drawing a week. It's hard for me to keep up.

To me, I don't care if it's 1 draw a week or 10 draws.

As long as each dad puts in $20, it all works out in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter