Discovery +...........ugh

Are they moving Gold Rush to Discovery+? If so, then I’m getting my nasty letter writing pen (which is actually a keyboard now) out of mothballs!!!
Look at the show linr up on discovery plus. Cakll your providor to get the cable bill lowered. yes gold rudh is now on discovery +

Look at the show linr up on discovery plus. Cakll your providor to get the cable bill lowered. yes gold rudh is now on discovery +

just because it's on discovery + doesn not mean it's exclusive to discovery+

I find it funny that people don't whine that disney has no right to have disney+ when they already have several "cable" channels, but see discovery as a completely different issue.

just because it's on discovery + doesn not mean it's exclusive to discovery+

I find it funny that people don't whine that disney has no right to have disney+ when they already have several "cable" channels, but see discovery as a completely different issue.
Disney + is completely different. They provide access to a large majority of Disney movies... ON DEMAND! Generations of movies at my fingertips is worth a small monthly fee, and my wife watches minimum 2 movies a day on there with our newborn. To own these movies would cost a small fortune. The majority of the TV shows on Disney I would never give 2 minutes of my life to. To say that Disney has no right is foolish. They own all these movies and have no obligation to allow any to be streamed.
And there are no commercials on Disney +. Can't say that about Disney channel, now can we?

Discovery is taking programming that they've been showing for years and suddenly putting it behind an exclusive paywall. Not cool.

Disney + is completely different. They provide access to a large majority of Disney movies... ON DEMAND! Generations of movies at my fingertips is worth a small monthly fee, and my wife watches minimum 2 movies a day on there with our newborn. To own these movies would cost a small fortune. The majority of the TV shows on Disney I would never give 2 minutes of my life to. To say that Disney has no right is foolish. They own all these movies and have no obligation to allow any to be streamed.
And there are no commercials on Disney +. Can't say that about Disney channel, now can we?

Discovery is taking programming that they've been showing for years and suddenly putting it behind an exclusive paywall. Not cool.
they are taking a very small percentage of those shows and making them exclusive. And making everything else available on both platforms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter