• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discovery cove/SeaWorld park to park transportation

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
Here's my question..

We will be at Discovery cove on August 26th.
Since DC closes at 530, we may just hit SeaWorld that night.

Can we leave our car at DC and go to Seaworld via a shuttle, or do I have to drive it to the SeaWorld lot...If I can keep it in the DC lot, if they have gates, what time do they close it up?

(The only Seaworld I have been to is Seaworld OH, so I dont know how Orlando is set up..)

If I go to Seaworld with the "Free Pass", I would only have to pay for parking...correct?

Any info for this would be appreciated, thanks

Pssssst...

Drive your car to the Renaissance Resort which is literally across the street from SWF on Sea Harbor Drive. Pull into the parking lot, and park on the side of the resort. Walk across the street and you'll be in the SWF parking lot. You make a left out of DC, then the first right, then its a block down the road on the left, you can't miss it. Noone will mess with your car.

Now before everyone flames me for parking for free, I will say this. We stayed there on our last trip because we checked out the property and we're blown away by how awesome it was. Once you walk into this place to use the bathrooms, you'll want to stay there on your next visit. It doesn't look that spectatular from the outside, but the inside is great.

I didn't see a shuttle from Sea World to DC, and I don't know if your badge gets you free parking. Go check out the Renaissance, it's da bomb, then walk across the street and go into SWF.

You'll be very tired though, after a long day of swimming. Bring a change of cloths into DC and use the showers so you come out of there recharged.

I think you will probably be better leaving your car at Sea World. The shuttles start running over to Discovery Cove at about 8.30. You have to go to the Guest Relations window and show your Discovery Cove reservation. They will then arrange for a shuttle for you. We left Discovery Cove just before closing and asked in the foyer and immediately they got a shuttle to take us back over to Sea World. The service was wonderful. We spent the evening at Sea World and then used the free pass for a full day later in the week.I don't think you will be allowed to leave your car at DC after park hours.
Have a wonderful day. It is an amazing place.

Parking at DC is included in the price of admission.

If you drive from DC to SW later in the day, the odds are that the "toll gates" at the SW parking lot will be empty, so you can drive right in and park "free." Or you can show your DC paperwork and my guess is they'll just wave you in. You could always as at the checkin desk at DC.

Thanks, I figured the "toll" gate people would be gone after 530 ish...

I will flash the Discovery Cove stuff then... I knew parking was free there, but not at SW

Does anyone know when the "toll " parking attendents leave for the day?

Barry, you are the man.....

You know everything....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter