DISCOVERY COVE Limited Time Offer: Complimentary Dolphin Swim Upgrade

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
COMPLIMENTARY DOLPHIN SWIM UPGRADE
HURRY, THIS OFFER ENDS ON OCTOBER 29!

Book a Dolphin Swim package for only a Day Resort price. Prices below reflect the discount.

Book though: October 29, 2018
Valid Discovery Cove visitation dates: Oct 8– Dec 24 2018

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/special-offers/free-dolphin-swim/

dolphin-kiss-boy_1900x450.ashx

I wonder what has precipitated this? Are people shying away from the dolphin swims?

I wonder what has precipitated this? Are people shying away from the dolphin swims?

I have periodically seen sales this time of year. I think folks shy away because they fear it will be too cool - when actually that is a plus. Last time we went we did December for $99 for a Day Resort ticket, so this with Dolphin is in line with that. The dolphins and staff are there so really not much additional cost to them but plenty more income for them.

I have periodically seen sales this time of year. I think folks shy away because they fear it will be too cool - when actually that is a plus. Last time we went we did December for $99 for a Day Resort ticket, so this with Dolphin is in line with that. The dolphins and staff are there so really not much additional cost to them but plenty more income for them.

Gotcha - I have never done the dolphin swim - day resort only, so I wondered.

I wish they were open during the week in the beginning of December.

They are open Monday and Friday.

I imagine they reduced days because they sell less tickets so not opening saves lots of money.

Oh, I'm sure, I would just have an easier time during the week. Just complaining out loud (or in writing). It's a great deal, I wish I could take advantage of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter