Discovery Cove Cabanas

StitchyPoo81

Cant get enough of DisneyWorld
just a heads up but Discovery Cove has a new policy, you no longer have to wait 3 weeks before your visit to rent a Cabana. You can now rent a Cabana anytime.
We are visiting at the end of August and I just rented a Cabana. I'm so happy

Do you mind saying how much it was? I cannot find pricing and we are looking to go in the fall. thanks

Thank you for posting this info. I just called and added a Cabana to our reservation for this upcoming August. The cost was $250 for the Cabana without all the extra amenities - photos, video, picture frame, bag, stuffed animal, personalized bouy. . . . We aren't doing the dolphin swim this time and did not want to pay for all those extra goodies.

Yes $250 and tax. I love the cabana and we aren't doing the dolphin swim either. I love having my own locker, my own personal stocked fridge and snacks. Plus we have a meeting place if we get separated and when if it rains our own personal space. I feel it's worth the money. I love it

Like I stated before having a private place to go and to put ur things. Always having a lounger and not worrying about finding one. If it rains u have a dry place to go that won't be swamped with people. I have kids so they can take naps and depending where the cabana is I can swim and still keep an eye on them.a stocked fridge with our favorite alcohol in it, basket of snacks and towels. Most important a meeting place if someone gets lost or chose to go do their own thing.
If it's just you and a friend or spouse no I wouldn't do it. I only do it for my 3 kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter