Discovery Cove - 14 day pass to...

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I've read conflicting things. Some say just sea world and aquatica and others also include Busch Gardens. That would be a game changer for us.

We are not booked at all at this point. We were going to do universal but looking our preferred hotel is unavailable. So I started poking around and came up with this scenario.

I will be with my dh and 2 youngest(12 and 14) I have done D.C. With my oldest years ago. So I would forgo the dolphin swim but my boys would love it. Is it still as nice as it was over 10 years ago?

The big question is Busch Gardens included? Ticket prices are roughly the same for that or a 2 day universal hopper. ( we did universal last summer and boys wanted to go back but I think they would love this option too)

When booking the DC package you can opt to pay an extra $25pp which gives you 14 days at Seaworld, Aquatica AND Busch Gardens PLUS free parking.

I've read conflicting things. Some say just sea world and aquatica and others also include Busch Gardens. That would be a game changer for us.

We are not booked at all at this point. We were going to do universal but looking our preferred hotel is unavailable. So I started poking around and came up with this scenario.

I will be with my dh and 2 youngest(12 and 14) I have done D.C. With my oldest years ago. So I would forgo the dolphin swim but my boys would love it. Is it still as nice as it was over 10 years ago?

The big question is Busch Gardens included? Ticket prices are roughly the same for that or a 2 day universal hopper. ( we did universal last summer and boys wanted to go back but I think they would love this option too)

Yep - as PP said, when booking, just select the "Ultimate Upgrade" and for $25pp, you get access to Busch Gardens and free parking at all 4 parks. You can also arrange transportation to BG if you won't have a rental car:

Ultimate Upgrade
For just $25 more (per person), receive unlimited access to Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay in addition to SeaWorld and Aquatica in Orlando as well as free parking at all three parks.
To book, choose the Ultimate Package during step two in the online booking process.
This upgrade also includes complimentary transportation to Busch Gardens. For more information, please contact The Busch Gardens Shuttle Express at 1-800-221-1339 at least 24 hours in advance. Reservations are not required for this service, but are recommended.
Discovery Cove is amazing! We absolutely love it there and the added value with the access to the other parks makes the high price much easier to swallow!
We have gone without the dolphin swim and have never had a problem filling our day!

I maintain a DC sticky with all the current info if you have any other questions: https://www.disboards.com/threads/discovery-cove-general-information.3587710/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter