Discover Deal 3-Day Tickets Expire after 30 Days

BuzzLightYear3

Mouseketeer
I read about the Universal Buy 2 days get 3rd day free promotion if you pay with Discover on this board and called. One key thing I learned was that unlike the normal 3-day tickets, the Discover promotion 3-day ticket expires 30 days after the 1st day is used. Still a good deal if you're planning to go for 3 days anyway. Maybe not a good deal if you wanted to buy the 3-day and save the 3rd day for some future vacation!

Happy vacationing everyone!

This is a very important issue especially since the 3rd day of a 3 day ticket is less than $20 more than a 2 day so if you're NOT going to use it in the 30 day period, it pays to get the regular 3 day because the 3rd day never expires.

I remember one trip where I used only 2 of the 3 days and didn't return until 4 months later and then used the 3rd day!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest