Discounts on deluxes

jmkst58

DIS Veteran
I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!!! If you were a betting man/woman......what do you think the chances are that Disney will offer discounts on GF or Poly, PLUS Beach or yacht in off season Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec (I want to split)?

I want to go again so bad. I will buy an AP to be able to stay at one of these resorts. Won't go if I don't get a substancial discount though :-(

Disney is offering AP Holder discounts through September 30th right now. You can call to check pricing and availability without having an AP in hand. If the discount is available and at a price you can live with, you can purchase your AP either online or at your local Disney Store.

As for later in the year, it is anyone's guess. There were discounts last year (first time in a long time), but that isn't a guaranty for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter