• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts from past years

tink20

DIS Veteran
I thought I saw "somewhere" past years discounts, does anyone know where this was at. I am trying to see if they ever offer discounts in Feb and what they usually are. (hope my rambling makes sense)

I use that mousesavers historical chart too. But this year they seem to be releasing discounts differently, at different times. This year they released the best discounts very early, with % off, and free dining for much of 2011. Now they seem to be filling in with lessor discounts, and for shorter dates.
So be vigilant tracking discounts.

Yes that is it, thank you both, DH said we may be able to go in Feb, so I am starting to get a little OCD.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter