• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts for members of armed forces

Sapper383

DIS Veteran
:cool1: I have been told that certain attractions around the Orlando area offer discounts to members of the armed forces. Does anybody know if this is correct and if so do these offers extend to members of the British armed forces?

I think the offer is only for American Forces. You can always send an e-mail or call the individual attractions to verify. Just curious.......do any attractions in UK offer discounts to American Forces? We are planning a trip for next year and would like to save some money....your exchange rate is pretty high. :)

:cool1: Not sure about discounts for American forces. Most attractions are pretty mean when it comes to discounts for our own forces< we are not appreciated as much as you guys in the US. I will endeavour to find out though.

Sapper, it was a hard-earned lesson in the US's history.

Many days I feel like the US still doesn't appreciate its service people. And it's not as much a national issue as it is a local one. When it comes to getting healthcare, assimilating into the local area and being accepted there, and accepting the fact that our benefits are eroding, we are grateful for companies who do give benefits.

Good luck in your search. We hear very little about British military benefits, but we are incredibly appreciative of your service in this war.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter