Discounted Guest of Honour Tags?

RoyalCanadian

A Proud DVC Member @ SSR
I know I saw this info out here somewhere -- but even a search isn't turning it up for me. I recall reading that someone found Guest of honour name tags at a Discount Outlet for about $0.99. Can someone point me in the right direction to the Outlet Store in Orlando area that sells the guest of honour name tags at seriously cheap prices?

TIA

We saw them at the Disney Outlet at the Beltz stores - I think it is Character Premier? for 99 cents. They were not making them - it would just be good luck that they had the name that you needed.

Thanks for the info! We'll count on some luck to begin with as we will have some time available on our first day in the area to drive around.

I've seen them recently at Belz as well.

do they accept phone orders to ship, and if so . . . does anyone have the #?
we're getting goh badges for our welcome bags for our wedding.

~ chris

The number for the Character Premiere at Beltz is : (407) 354-3255 and is in Mall 1. The number for the Character Warehouse at Beltz is: (407) 345-5285 and is in Mall 2.

The directions to Beltz can be found at:
.Orlando Beltz

If they don't have the ones you need at either of the outlet stores at Belz, try the Character Premiere at Orlando Premium Outlets. They had them for $1.99 in February and had quite a good selection to choose from. Their number is (407) 477-0222.

Directions from WDW can be found at:Orlando Premium Outlets

i called the orlando outlet, and struck out there. but the first phone number listed for beltz was a home run! they will even ship things to me! there was a very nice woman that helped me out. she said to fax her the list of names that i needed, and she'd call around to the other stores to see if they might have the other names that beltz doesn't have.

thanks for the phone numbers. i'm even gonna ask if they might happen to have the mickey and minnie wedding ears (might be able to save a couple of bucks that way)

~ chris

Wow - how nice! Sounds like you already have some Disney magic happening!

hAm53: Just curious how much the shipping is. Do they require a certain amount before they ship to you? Thanks!

shipping starts at 8 bucks, and can increase depending on how much stuff you buy.
i got a call back this afternoon, and they had 8 of the 32 that we were looking for. so we're basically paying a dollar per badge to ship, but total price per unit is still only $2.99, a full 4 buck less than buying person and having to pay tax.

~ chris

Thanks! I'm going to call them tomorrow. I'm in Canada so it will be interesting to see what they'll charge me. I would like to get some for our gang before we get there so this is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter