Discount Tickets Via Ticketmania.com

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Being an eternal penny pincher, I have been looking for discount 1-day IOA tickets. I am a Fan Club member but was told the discounts are only for multi-day tickets unless you are a FL resident. We can only spend part of one day, so multi-day is useless. I found some places on the web, but shipping costs usually eat up the savings. One site (I think it is tickmania.com) is offering free shipping. Anyone have any feedback before I place the order? I have never ordered tickets like this before--we usually do the Thrillseekers VIP Tour, but due to a leg injury I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the group or go on all the rides this time. I think the price is $47 w/shipping.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.disneycruiser.com

Many of us have purchased tickets from Ticketmania and are extremely pleased. Unexpensive, free shipping, and tons of brochures. Do a search on 'Ticketmanai' and you will see ONLY positive comments. I highly recommend going with them.

Ticketmania shipped our tickets so quickly...they arrived in 4 days! Plus they sent us adult passes even though we ordered kids passes (at kid prices). I don't know if that's usual though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter