DISCOUNT TICKETS to Walt Disney World

I am looking to buy a 2 day ticket with Genie+ and, after tax, it is actually cheaper online for WDW website than either UC or Sam's. Am I doing something wrong?

I am looking to buy a 2 day ticket with Genie+ and, after tax, it is actually cheaper online for WDW website than either UC or Sam's. Am I doing something wrong?
No, you’re fine! One and two day tickets are usually cheaper direct from Disney. Apparently Disney doesn’t discount those when they sell them to the resellers.

Hello, Would anyone know the best place to buy single tickets? I tried the disney website but it is only selling me the 14 day ticket?

Hello, Would anyone know the best place to buy single tickets? I tried the disney website but it is only selling me the 14 day ticket?
Are you in the UK? I'm not sure what the UK site sells, but it may only be 7-day and 14-day and maybe 21 day. The U.S. site sells 1-day date-based tickets. Some authorized resellers also sell 1-day tickets but unlikely to be discounted and may cost more.

I compared two 3 day ticket with Genie+ starting Sept 5, 2022 on UT versus the Disney website and it looked to be about a $25 savings. Is that correct? (I know I won't be able to pre-purchase Genie+ starting June 8. That's why I want to buy them now.)

Last edited:

I compared two 3 day ticket with Genie+ starting Sept 5, 2022 on UT versus the Disney website and it looked to be about a $25 savings. Is that correct? (I know I won't be able to pre-purchase Genie+ starting June 8. That's why I want to buy them now.)
$25 is about one QS lunch, so not too bad a discount, especially when multiplied by the number of people in your party.

Hey there! I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist. When I got the email I linked the tickets to My Disney Experience and assigned a ticket to each person.
I just got my cards in the mail and wanted to switch a couple characters with each other. My kiddo is a little bummed that his is Minnie lol Is there any way I can do this?
thanks!
Have you figure it out the issue?

I am planning to use maple leaf tickets for out next trip in February.

When will AAA have discounted tickets for February 2023?
WDW and AAA split any partnership several years ago. Some regional AAA may offer discounted tickets, but I know mine hasn't offered any special for years now. As a TA they can book you any public offering but special discounts may depend on your local/regional offerings.

Looking at trying Undercover Tourist for the first time to save a few bucks. But I have a question. Can I still add memory maker to just a room only reservation?

Looking at trying Undercover Tourist for the first time to save a few bucks. But I have a question. Can I still add memory maker to just a room only reservation?
I've always booked my resort rez as room only, bought tickets from Undercover and purchased memory maker....no problems at all linking all of that up to our MDE and Magicbands. Just remember to buy your Memory Maker >3 before arrival day to make sure all of your pictures are accounted for. Have fun!

any advantage of ordering from WDW directly or undercover tourist? I can save $100ish ordering from UT

Never heard of Boardwalk Ticketing but I'm about to research them. We can all use the savings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter