Discount tickets to Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, etc?

Ladyw/theTramp

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are coupons available out there for the tickets to attractions in Gatlinburg?

Does the Entertainment book have anything? or AAA?

Thanks!

I did ALL kinds of searching.
Best deal I found was $40 each from a dealer. http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/tix/2217076954.html. He offered to meet up with us.

The best discount I could find otherwise was AAA and it was only like $3 off each ticket. Dollywood is going to be closed when we go next week, so all the research was moot.

Here is a link for $35 zipline tour
http://halfoffdepot.com/knoxville/all

You can buy combo tickets for Ripley's aquarium with other attractions right on their home page.

Have fun!

I was doing the same thing myself last week. I had a hard time finding tickets that were discounted. I found some coupons for $3 off but that was pretty much it. If you buy an AP from Dollywood by the end of March you save $10. The AP is less that the price of two days of admission and comes with other perks such as free parking.

Thanks! I didn't think there were many discount options available, as I have been looking all morning too!
That helps though!

Have good trip next week... we'll be following you at the end of March

Usually once the season gets started and the sale price for the season passes are over, you can find discounts offered somewhere with a purchase...like on a coca cola can or at Wendy's on their drink cups. The offer seems to vary each year.

Even though Dollywood isn't open, Dixie Stampede runs all year. Check for separate discounts and hours for it. It's on the main drag and not on the Dollywood property.

I was doing the same thing myself last week. I had a hard time finding tickets that were discounted. I found some coupons for $3 off but that was pretty much it. If you buy an AP from Dollywood by the end of March you save $10. The AP is less that the price of two days of admission and comes with other perks such as free parking.

The AP is a great deal, but only the Gold pass (more expensive) includes free parking. We only get one Gold pass, since the only difference is in discounts. The regular passes are fine for admission.

Sheila

The AP is a great deal, but only the Gold pass (more expensive) includes free parking. We only get one Gold pass, since the only difference is in discounts. The regular passes are fine for admission.

Sheila

Great tip! Thanks! You just saved us a bit of money. We will only get one gold pass then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter