discount tickets at Walmart, Kissimmee

lynnpooh

Earning My Ears
My AAA agent told me the discount tickets sold at the travel agency at Walmart, Kissimee are actually passes with days left on them that they bought from other people, and they aren't always available. My AAA agent said, AAA is the Only place you can buy discounted tickets, I said I could buy them just as cheap at Walmart.
Has anyone bought tickets at the Walmart, Kissimee? I'm interested in the 5 day hopper pass.

Hi lynnpooh: I have been trying to contact Walmart Travel to find out about the discount WDW passes, too. I don't think that's true about left-over park passes, though. I emailed Walmart and they sent me this phone number to contact Walmart Travel but it is not accessible from here in Canada. That's about as far as I've gotten, but perhaps you could try the number: 1-800-290-4612 ext. 12321 I'm not sure if this is a central office, but maybe they can give you the Walmart Travel on 192's direct phone number.

I would like to know the cost of the adult 4 day P/H, 5 day P/H and 5 day P/H Plus. And do you get the tickets right away (not vouchers) when you purchase them? Also hours Walmart Travel is open.

If you decide to try it, let me know if you get anywhere with this phone number and/or you get the local WT phone number. Thanks a lot!

aurora03.gif

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
DXL or All-Stars 200?

That is absolutely untrue. They sell nothing but new passes, including one day passes.
If you have doubts, call Wal*Mart. It is a total service Travel Agency, also, I hardly think Wal*Mart would risk their reputation by doing something this illegal.
The agent at AAA should be reported for false information.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

Do you Know what the discount is on the Wal*mart Disney discount?? :rolleyes:

The price at Wal*Mart is approx. 5%, same as at AAA or with the DC discount.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

Hi Timndansmom,
I'm waiting for Wal-mart travel to return my call and I will find out the ticket information for you.
In the mean time I have talked to Wal-mart travel agent at 4444 west vine, Kissimmee, FL
407-397-0090, 800-669-0913
They have 5 day hopper pass $218.00
6 day hopper plus pass $275.00, these include tax
They will take Wal-mart gift cards, employees of Wal-mart do not get additional discount, unfortunately they cannot take phone order and mail you your tickets, you have to buy them in person.
They are on route 192, which has construction at this time. The lady was very nice I spoke with and said a 12 min trip from WDW area could take you 45 min with the construction. We will be going into WDW area from the north on 75, so going into Kissimee would be out of our way. I hope to get information for us from the Wal-mart travel you posted. I hope they will mail out tickets!

walmart travel at Arkansas just returned my call. They do not sell WDW passes, only Kissimee Walmart sells them. 800-669-0913, 407-397-0090
You have to pick them up in person.

lynnpoo,
if you are staying on site, take a right on 535 at Crossroads, follow that to the intersection of 192, take a left, Wal*Mart is approx. 3 miles down on the right. You avoid the construction traffic (well most of it) this way. Never took us more than 20 mins. from OKW.
Hope this helps.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

The AAA agent has to be wrong. I don't think the state of Florida would allow a merchant to flaunt their laws in that way, nor would Wal-Mart want to tarnish their reputation. Florida law makes it illegal to resell multi-day passes (it's ok to use them, and it's not illegal outside the state to resell, depending on the state you are in and it's laws). The law was written specifically for Disney tickets at Disney's request.

MJames41

1973 Offsite
1984 Offsite
1985 Travelodge
1995 Fort Wilderness Home
2000 All Star Sports
2000 Contemporary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest