Discount for AKL Club Level?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We are staying AKV Club Level on points, but some friends of ours have decided to come along and stay on cash. Does anyone know if there are typically any discounts that can be applied to a club level room, such as AP, general public, even AAA? Surprisingly they were unable to even apply a AAA discount because the trip isn't until November and the CM indicated that discounts are not available for that month yet. I thought AAA discounts were onging. Any insight would be appreciated!

Hi all! We are staying AKV Club Level on points, but some friends of ours have decided to come along and stay on cash. Does anyone know if there are typically any discounts that can be applied to a club level room, such as AP, general public, even AAA? Surprisingly they were unable to even apply a AAA discount because the trip isn't until November and the CM indicated that discounts are not available for that month yet. I thought AAA discounts were onging. Any insight would be appreciated!

You know DVC CL villas and the AKL CL rooms are on two different floors, right? You'll be on the sixth floor and they will probably be on the fourth floor.

You know DVC CL villas and the AKL CL rooms are on two different floors, right? You'll be on the sixth floor and they will probably be on the fourth floor.

Yes, thank you... I am aware of that. Even so, we all would be able to hang out in the lounge together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter