• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount downtown distney store

Yes it's 10% with your CAA card. I can't remember though if there was an ammount to have to spend, of course I can't find it listed online on the CAA website though so I'm not 100% sure....

It used to be 10% off at WoD store but the last time I tried, I was told that you needed to book a package with CAA then you would get a card in order to get the 10% off.

But , your CAA card is good for discounts at some of the Swan & Dolphin restaurants and most locations at Universal Studios.

It used to be 10% off at WoD store but the last time I tried, I was told that you needed to book a package with CAA then you would get a card in order to get the 10% off.

But , your CAA card is good for discounts at some of the Swan & Dolphin restaurants and most locations at Universal Studios.

This is correct....when you book a package through CAA you will get the diamond card. This is the only way to get the discount at WoD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter