Discount covers *most* of dates...

MentalVacation

Mouseketeer
How does this work: We have booked at AoA for March 1-9. Can't leave any earlier at the moment and want to stay that long if we are going to spend the money on the airfare!!! BUT I am concerned that if/when I get ahold of a CM on Wednesday to try to switch to a resort that offers the new discounts (RO or SPD) because it ends on the 7th, we'll have two plans. Is that right?

How exactly does this work in terms of dining and other costs?

Also, because I'm blonde and tired: If the promotion goes through the 7th, that includes that *night* right (checkout on 8th) so if we wanted to fly home on 9th we'd just have one night not discounted, right?

Someone please tell me how this will work?

The dates that are not included in the offer just wouldn't be discounted. You wouldn't need to do two reservations since your check in date is included.

Yes, the night of the 7th would be included.

HTH

That helps a lot! Thank you!! I was worried the opposite might be true. So much easier this way.

(Wish we could move dates though! LOL thankfully the majority of the week is covered!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter