Disappointing Post-WDW Trip On-Line Survey

BC1836

DIS Veteran
The new on-line survey that is sent to guests who stay at WDW hotels is disappointing, to say the least. Unlike the former survey, which asked guests, for example, to evaluate transportation types and name outstanding cast members, this one asks about park visits for every day spent in "Central Florida," money spent, and foreign travel interests, among other questions. The survey assumes all guests booked a singular WDW hotel and subsequently fails to provide for feedback by those who booked "split" (multiple) hotel stays. It also assumes that if someone drives from over a 1,000 miles away, the guest should still be able to make it to WDW the same day and attend a park. And there's more to this awkward and disappointing survey. As such, we will not be completing the survey when we conclude our 69th visit in October.

Your thoughts?

I agree. The question about "how much money did you spend at Disney World" used to be optional. Now, they don't even let you complete the survey without answering it. Yes, they should include split stays as an option in the survey. Also, I would prefer a survey where they let you write about whatever is important to you, instead of limiting it to their questions. I did not finish the survey either.

The other disappointing thing after the trip is they send you a thank you card made out to the [your name] Family, even if your trip was solo. Would it be that difficult to just put one name on the card, without the word "Family", if the person was travelling by themselves? I don't think it would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter