Disappointed with Legoland

ozvisiter

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...
I am so disappointed in Legoland, I bought tickets online several weeks ago and did not get the e mail with my e tickets. The money has been taken from my account. So I e mailed Legoland got no reply so tried again 5 days later, another 5 days still no response!
I then rang and after a multitude of options ( a very expensive phone call as I am in Australia) and still didn't get to speak to an actual person, so I left a message and two days later I have still not heard a thing!

Any advice?

Unfortunately no idea. :confused3 sorry for the bad experience. I booked my Legoland Fl. Tickets today and the email tickets came straight through. They did go through to my junk mail folder though. I would look there first the try the spam folder.

Unfortunately no idea. :confused3 sorry for the bad experience. I booked my Legoland Fl. Tickets today and the email tickets came straight through. They did go through to my junk mail folder though. I would look there first the try the spam folder.

I expected it to come through quickly, I did check my junk folder but it seems I have received nothing....

So sad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter