DIS vs. DIBB ADR calculator?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
So the DIBB says my window opens a day later than the DIS does - I assume the DIS has the correct information?

I use this one : http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

Did you consider that DIBB is a UK board, when DIS is a US Board ? That might be the reason for the date offset.

anyway, it would have been easier to give you the answer, if you had mentionned your check in date and the dates given by both sites.

I use this one : http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

Did you consider that DIBB is a UK board, when DIS is a US Board ? That might be the reason for the date offset.

anyway, it would have been easier to give you the answer, if you had mentionned your check in date and the dates given by both sites.

Hmmm, that one matches the DIBB, and the DIS still shows me a day earlier, so still not sure which is correct.
UK/US shouldn't make a difference in that case, and the time difference is only 5 hours anyway, so all should still show the same day really.

I figured any dummy date used would gave the same result of a day different, but what I'm searching for is 30th October, and what I'm finding is:
  • DIBB and PS Calculator both say 3rd May I can make my ADRs
  • DIS says 2nd May

Based on the date that seems to be bookable as of today if I went to make a dummy reservation online (9th October is the last date showing as available to select), the DIBB and PS Calculators confirm that was bookable as of today (12th April), whereas the DIS suggests this was bookable as of yesterday (11th April) - does that mean the DIS ADR calculator is wrong???

It would be the 3rd may May for you. My 180 day window is on the 28th April for 25th October holiday start date.

Is there still a 180 day plus 10 rule for booking a ADR's when staying on Disney property? Our check in date is November 18th. One calculator says that I can book reservations through November 27th beginning tomorrow. Another calculator says that I can begin my 180 + 10 reservations today. When I look at my reservation online, it will only allow me to book dining through November 24th, not November 27th. Can someone remind me how the plus 10 rule works when staying on property? And on which day I should be able to book reservations for the 28th? That is a special day for our family, oir son's birthday, and the most important day for reservations on our trip. TIA ☺

Is there still a 180 day plus 10 rule for booking a ADR's when staying on Disney property? Our check in date is November 18th. One calculator says that I can book reservations through November 27th beginning tomorrow. Another calculator says that I can begin my 180 + 10 reservations today. When I look at my reservation online, it will only allow me to book dining through November 24th, not November 27th. Can someone remind me how the plus 10 rule works when staying on property? And on which day I should be able to book reservations for the 28th? That is a special day for our family, oir son's birthday, and the most important day for reservations on our trip. TIA ☺

You should have definitely been able to start booked at 11am (uk time) this morning for up to 10 days. I would ring disney and check why you're only able to book up to 6 days.

chances are your session timed out, and you were no longer identified after you finished booking the first days

signing off, and in again might solve the issue;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter