DIS VMK Contest!! Where In VMK? WINNERS POSTED!

I find this to be like doing a word find. If you look to hard sometimes you don't even see it. Don't look so hard and it will come to you :goodvibes .

Will it be in hidden places like the Haunted Mansion Ballroom?

This is the last day this set of photos will be posted. Hope everyone has found the time to locate them. :goodvibes

The last set of contest photos has been posted. Contest entries are now being accepted. Good Luck!!! pixiedust:

The first set of photos were posted on Friday, February 3rd. A new set of photos will be posted each Friday through February 24th. The previous week’s photos will disappear when the new ones are posted, so be sure to check back each week! At the end of the contest, you may submit your answers by emailing them to whereinvmk@gmail.com. All entries must include the following information in order to qualify:

DIS Name _______________
VMK Name ______________

Photo # - VMK Land - Location Name

Ex: Photo 00 - Fantasyland - Storybookland

Only ONE entry per person – no DIS ID mules please!! Duplicate entries using multiple account names will be disqualified. All entries that correctly identify the photos will be entered into a drawing for some great VMK prizes. You may email your completed entry beginning on February 24th. All entries must be received by midnight on March 3rd. Any entry received before or after the dates listed will not be accepted. Only one entry per person. Please check your entry carefully before sending. Only the first entry you submit will be accepted. The judges’ decisions on all entries will be final.

Tiinkerbelle said:
Lori you forgot to change the title of the thread :thumbsup2 still says week 3.

Thanks, looks I needed some more coffee this morning before I posted! :coffee:

This was a VERY easy contest for me.

What happens to people who tie?

GL

All entries that correctly identify the photos will be entered into a drawing for some great VMK prizes.

We knew that many of you would send in all the correct answers! I hope everyone had fun with these contest. Good luck to all of you! pixiedust:

LoriR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter