• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DIS VIDEO: Guardians of the Galaxy-Mission: BREAKOUT!

It looks like it has a lot more drops than TOT. Looking at the video of the ride, I actually think I won't like it that much. I'm going to the premiere tonight, so I guess I'll find out soon enough. Missing TOT still. :(

It looks like it has a lot more drops than TOT. Looking at the video of the ride, I actually think I won't like it that much. I'm going to the premiere tonight, so I guess I'll find out soon enough. Missing TOT still. :(
Can't wait to hear about the party (and if you thought it was worth the money).

Any idea how much FastPass users miss? I don't think we could do the standby, but the queue looks like it's one of the best parts.

Last edited:
Has anyone had the Jackson 5 song, yet? I really wanted to try that one, but never got it. Wondering the scenes were like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter